Mobrey Squing 2 Vibrating Fork Liquid Level Switch for Inert Gas System N2
A popular choice for high and low-level alarm, high-temperature application and pump control/ limit detection duties in Inert Gas & N2 Systems. Applicable for most liquids including coating liquids, aerated liquids, and slurries.
Changes to fork frequency are continuously monitored. The frequency sensor changes depending on the medium it is immersed. The denser the liquid, the lower the frequency.
Product Codes: SW14N
Key Features and Benefits:
- Virtually unaffected by flow, bubbles, turbulence, foam, vibration, solids content, coating, properties of liquid, and product variations.
- Designed for operation in temperatures from -40 to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Electronic, self-checking, and condition monitoring - heartbeat LED gives status and health information.
- Adjustable switching delay prevents false switching in turbulent and/or splashing applications.
- “Fast Drip” Fork Design gives quicker response time especially with viscous liquids.
- Rapid wet-to-dry time for highly responsive switching.
- Fork shape is optimally designed for hand polishing to meet hygienic requirements.
- Explosion-proof/Flameproof and Intrinsically safe options
- No moving parts or crevices for virtually no maintenance.
Applicable Equipments: Inert Gas Systems (Any Brand)