Parker Lucifer Solenoid Valve E121 K63-481865B2 (24V/60Hz) 2/2 Way for Inert Gas System IGS
¼” Parker 2-way solenoid valve (2/2) used to control the airflow to the ignition burner. for water and neutral liquids with pressure differential.
- Direct Operated
- Brass Pipe Mounting
- Normally Closed
- Pressure Differential
Product Name: Parker Lucifer Solenoid Valve
Type: 121 K01 (24V/60Hz)
Product Codes: SOL02N -SOL11N
SOL10N - 115g
SOL11N - 59g
The solenoid valve is a combination of three basic components:
- An electromagnet consisting of a solenoid (windings) and a magnetic yoke.
- A pilot with a moveable plunger.
- A valve body with an orifice opened or closed by plunger to enable/prevent flow of the medium.
Direct Operated Valve used magnetic force to open/close the plunger which controls the passage of the medium. Performances are limited by the coil, pressure, and the valve orifice size. For direct operated valves, the minimum working pressure is 0 bar and the maxim relies on the combination (valve/coil) chosen.
- Port Size ¼”
- Orifice 5mm
- Flow Factor 11KV (l/min)
- Operator Pressure Differential 7 AC bar
- Fluid Temperature -10 to 100 degrees Celsius
- Power 8 or 14 AC W
FOR MOSS & KANGRIM IGS